Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Wednesday Post

Nothing big happened today, but I ended up taking some random pics and videos and we took Sadie to pick out a pumpkin tonight. We were really wanting to take her to a pumpkin patch this year, but for the life of us, we cannot find a chance to go! We've just got a lot going on these next couple of weeks I suppose. This is just a little video I took of Sadie today playing "Peekaboo". She's all about Sawyer's toys these days. I can only imagine the arguments that will take place when he knows she is playing with his toys and vice versa. I guess I better enjoy it now that it's only one-sided and Sawyer doesn't really care.
This picture is of Sadie trying to give Sawyer his pacifier on the couch. I thought it was hilarious. Tonight we took Sadie to get a pumpkin at a local place in Hendersonville. I guess it's the closest thing to a "pumpkin patch" that we'll come to this year. We got a few pictures of her looking for a pumpkin. They had a mini haunted house type thing there and Sadie was totally unsure of it. Here's a picture of her when she looked up and saw it and heard the scary music. She's not too sure about this...
Here is a quick video where we were trying to see if she would go inside. Obviously, it didn't happen...which I'm glad she didn't, b/c I went in and it was quite scary. It would've freaked her out!

No comments: