Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Precious little "Pumpkin"


Grammy bought Sawyer a sweet little jack-o-lantern outfit to wear during this Halloween season. He looked so cute in it today and I had to take his picture. He's started smiling a lot more lately, and I was singing to him today and he was loving it! Of course, once I went and got my camera, he seemed less excited, but I still wanted to capture his sweet little face on video. Please, please, please excuse my singing!!!! He's just so precious! I love hearing his little breath in my ear when I'm holding him. I think that has to be the sweetest sound in the world!!!

We all went to my Memaw's today so that Sadie could play in her "toy closet" up in their bonus room. There are so many toys in there that Sadie doesn't know what to do with herself. It's hilarious. There are even toys and books in there that I used to play with when I was a little girl. It brings back so many memories. I love it!!! I caught a quick picture of Sadie and Memaw right before we left and right before I fell on their stairs carrying both of my children, but that's a whole other story...

No comments: