Friday, October 17, 2008

Bullfrogs & Butterflies Going out of Business


Okay, normally I would not blog about the money I spend on my children's clothes, but I got the BEST deal today, and I wanted to pass it on to those of you who are in need of clothes for your kids like I am! Bullfrogs and Butterflies is a precious children's boutique here in Hendersonville that has the cutest, most stylish clothes for kids that I have seen anywhere. The problem, you ask???? It is also the most expensive clothing store that I've seen anywhere! They get all of their clothes from New York and California, so they are also priced as if they were in NY and CA. But, we're just rednecks from Hendersonville! ha ha
Anyways, they are going out of business and everything in the whole store is at LEAST 75% off! It hasn't been made public yet and I didn't want to pass it along until I had the chance to get in there and get some things for myself (ha ha), but I'm willing to share the news now!
Okay, my "pre-discount" total was $808.00!!!! I'm not joking...I almost fainted when she told me that. But, I was relieved when she said I only owed $203.00!!! I got 13 full outfits, including a Pears and Bears coat for that much! That is unheard of!!! That rounds out to be around $15 an outfit! One of the outfits I got for Sadie was going to be $190 and it ended up being like $25. You can't even get that type of deal at Target and these are the best quality clothes you can find.
Some of the name brands that I lucked out on are:
Pears and Bears
Toni Tierney
Confetti
Miso and Sushi
3 Pommes
So, head that way and luck up on some great clothes for your kiddos. I think they're going to stay open until the end of November, but I'm sure once the word gets out, it'll be slim pickens'!
Happy Shopping!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooh, I wish I could get out there before it's all picked over... but I'm sure I won't. If I can though, I will!

Unknown said...

Did they have much boys stuff?

Anna Phillips said...

Mandy - They did, but I definitely found more for Sadie.
But, I will say that they had more for little boys in larger sizes, just not "baby" stuff, so you might just get lucky!

Unknown said...

ANNA! I racked up today! I spent about like you did- but got around 13 or 14 things. It was fun! Thanks for the tip!!!

Laura Cline said...

Anna, I told Ashley about this sale and she went earlier this week and got several things for Sophie! She was really excited. Thanks for sharing!!