Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Girls Day Out

Today I got to spend some one-on-one time with my precious little angel girl. I haven't been able to do that since the little man arrived. Deb came over and kept Sawyer while I took Sadie up to First Baptist to play in their Family Life Center. It was so much fun!!! I forgot what it was like to have only one child! I can't believe I ever thought it was difficult to have one child! It seemed like a piece of cake today. But,hindsight is 20/20! Had I known, I would've appreciated my time with her so much more when it was just the 2 of us. But, we had a ball today. I took some pictures and a couple of videos. I think this is where I'm going to have her 2nd birthday party, b/c they have an awesome party room attached to the play area where they hold parties. You can rent out the whole play area and the party room for 2 hours to have a birthday party. I think all of the kids would have so much fun. Anyways, here are a few pics and videos from our girls day today! Thanks Grammy for giving me some relief! It was definitely needed, and I know that Sadie appreciated it too!!


Here are the 2 videos I took of her playing. It's so funny to watch these because when I first took her there a few months ago, she wasn't even walking yet, and now she's climbing all over the place!! Man, time flies!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your kiddos are beautiful. Just found your blog on Amy's blogroll!