Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sawyer Update


Thanks to everyone who has continued praying for Sawyer and his jaundice ordeal. I took him yesterday for his 2-month check up and Dr. Johnson said that he looked so good that he didn't even repeat the bilirubin check, which would've required Sawyer to have his heel pricked again for the gazillionth time. Praise the Lord!
He weighed 11 and 1/2 pounds, which is in the 50th percentile, making him right on track. He is already half of Sadie's weight right now. She better start eating!!!He's still sleeping great and he is finally smiling at me, which absolutely melts my heart.
This morning, I caught Sadie trying to put her pink shoe on Sawyer's foot. Bless his heart. It's only just begun. I can just see her now...trying to get Sawyer to play "dress up" with her in a few years. We gotta get this boy some trucks! ha ha

No comments: