Thursday, September 4, 2008

Random Pics from Yesterday

Dennis got home a little early last night from work. A meeting he was headed to got cancelled, so he re-routed and headed this way. It was so nice to have him home a little early like the "old days". When I heard the garage door open that early, my heart jumped! I was so excited. So, we decided to take a few pics and video. See below. This first one is of Sadie's new hair do. My mom put her hair in pigtails (somewhat) yesterday, and I thought it was so cute!!! The next one speaks for itself. Sadie sure does love her Dada. The few below are of Sadie and Sawyer laying in the floor together. I'm trying my best to capture pictures of them together at this age, but it's hard, because Sadie is on the run most of the time. Pay attention to the last one...Sadie is trying to give Sawyer some "milk".

Dennis took Sadie outside to play, which I haven't gotten to do in a while, so she was lovin' it.

The video below is of Sadie "barking" at the dogs next door.

The next video is of Sadie "reading". It is hilarious. This isn't her best work, but it's hard to capture it when she's actually doing it, so we tried last night when she started. I really think that she thinks she's reading to herself, and it's so precious. Obviously, no real words are coming out, but it's still pretty cute.

Lastly, we have tried to put the hammer down on Sadie having cheeseballs all of the time! But, if she eats a good dinner, we let that be her "dessert". She ate good last night, so we gave her some, and we had to capture this look.

Anyways, that was the extent of our fun afternoon/evening at home last night. I guess it's the little things that count these days. I was sitting in the recliner rocking Sawyer last night, and Sadie and Dennis were sitting at the window looking at the dogs outside, and I was overcome with thankfulness and gratitude for the precious family that God has blessed me with. Not all days are hunky dorey, so to speak, but I feel so lucky to be able to have a husband that allows me to stay home and be with these kids every day. Even on days like today!!! (I'll save it for a later post) Check back later...

No comments: