Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Final Sawyer Update...hopefully!!!

I took Sawyer this morning to get his bloodwork done...again! It was pitiful. He shed his first real tear this morning, so I am guessing it was pretty painful. I hate when they have to take blood from the heel. Bless his heart.
Anyways, the doctor just called and said that his levels dropped a good amount, so all is well for now. I can continue breastfeeding (Praise the Lord!) and they will recheck his levels again in 3 weeks when I take him for his 2 month check-up.
So, for now things are looking great, and it's all an answered prayer.
Thank you all for praying for him. Hopefully, we can put this all behind us and move on with a healthy little boy.
By the way, he's already up to 10 pounds! Woa!

1 comment:

Jennifer Aldridge said...

10 lbs??? My goodness what is in your breastmilk?? BRICKS??? What a little chunk. Nothing cuter then a chunky baby though. Glad that he is doing better. I have been following along and praying for him and you guys. Love you!!