Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fun Times with the Fam

Saturday was a fun day. Dennis smoked a Boston Butt all day, we watched football, played a lot, took a power nap, went shopping and just hung out. My kind of day. We also took lots of pictures because all 4 of us were dressed in orange. Tonight we had Rachel, Daren, McHaney, Deb, and LJ over for dinner. As I said before, Dennis smoked his first Boston Butt all day long (it was delicious, by the way...I was very impressed with his first attempt!), so we wanted to have them over for dinner so that we could all enjoy it together. I have tons of pictures from the day!
This morning, we were playing around and we took this picture of Sawyer. I compared it with one that we took of Sadie when she was a baby and it amazes me the similarity. What do you think?


Anyways, I wanted to share all of the pics from the day/night. We took almost 80-something pictures all day! Good grief! It was a lot of fun though.
And, as you can see from my blog page, we FINALLY got a family photo!!! Even though we are a bit embarassed to wear our UT gear at this moment. Oh well, there's always next year. ha ha (Famous last words, right?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anna I love your new family picture, you look as beautiful as ever. I can't get over how much Sawyer and Sadie look alike.

Take care sweetie,

Sheila