Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Potty Training - Day 5

Okay, this will probably be my last blog on Potty Training. I feel I can now say that Sadie is Potty Trained after just 5 days! The method I used worked absolutely perfect for us and I am glad it's over!!! We have spent LOTS of time doing this...


I even brought out the playdough and let Sawyer play with it yesterday. I had bought a neat little playdough "play pack" at the store to give to Sadie as one of her rewards and I couldn't let Sawyer not play with it too while me and Sadie were! I must've reached my desperation point to let an almost 18 month old play with playdough, but I was there!!
She has done so great these past 2 days. No accidents whatsoever since Saturday night. I know that she will still have some in the near future, but I'm just proud of how far she's come in such a short amount of time. Yesterday we didn't even have to use the timer. She came and told me every time she had to go! And, she finally went at the gym today, which she hadn't done yet. I think she was afraid of the potty because it's a bit different, but she went and did great!
Looking back, it wasn't so bad after all. There were a few long days, mainly because we were stuck in the house, but the actual training part wasn't bad at all!!!!
Go Sadie Jane!!!

No comments: