Saturday, January 9, 2010

Potty Training - Day 2

Well, today has been a success so far. It goes as follows:
8:50 - get Sadie up, change into big girl panties and go straight to the potty!
She sat for about 3 minutes but nothing happened.
9:20 a.m. - timer went off; sat for about 10 minutes...nothing
9:35 a.m. - said she had to go...ran to the potty...Pee Pee'd!!! I think it's starting to click!!!!!
From 9:40 until 10:30, she kept saying she needed to go, so we'd go and sit for a few minutes but nothing would happen.
10:30 a.m. - timer went off; sat for 3 minutes...nada
11:20 a.m. - timer went off; Pee Pee!!!! Yippeeeeeee!!!
Time to go outside and play in the snow!!!!!
12:20 p.m. - came back inside and tried to go...nothing
12:50 p.m. - timer went off right before naptime; sat for a few minutes and she pooped! Yippee!!! GO SADIE!!!!
I am proud of my little girl. I wonder if we'll venture out and try to go to church tomorrow. Can I really expect her teacher(s) to take her to the potty every little bit and see if she needs to go?
Any advice from you moms out there on how long I should wait before we venture out???

No comments: