Sunday, January 10, 2010

Potty Training - Day 3


This is our potty chart thus far!!!! 4 Poops and many pee-pee's over the past 3 days. So far, we've had a total of 4 accidents. Not to bad...I don't think...
I won't bore you all with the minute-by-minute breakdown, but today has been a huge success so far!!! We've still got about an hour to go before bedtime, but so far, so good! I stayed home from church w/ her and we worked pretty hard on it again and she hasn't had an accident all day long!
We even took a quick family outing to pick up some pizza tonight and we didn't have an accident in the car.
I am ready to venture out of this house, but not sure when I will have the guts to do so. I am dying to get back to the gym tomorrow, but we will see!!!!
If anyone has any suggestions for our first few outings out, let me know!
I have those plastic covers I can put over her panties, but she's not a huge fan of them so I'm not sure if it'll work.
We have our church small group tomorrow night that we HAVE to go to, so I'm hoping and praying she won't have an accident while she's playing with all of the kids.
Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

No comments: