Monday, January 11, 2010

Potty Training - Day 4

Day 4 has been another huge success! No accidents!! Yippee!!!!
Tonight was rough though b/c we had somewhere to be at 6:15 and Sadie decided that she "needed to go" around 5:30. Well, after 3 or 4 times of her up and down off the potty, I made her sit there until something happened. Sure enough, she pooped! So, at least I know she's starting to know when she needs to go. Even if it is an hour before it actually happens! ha ha
A couple of times today, she would run to the bathroom and say she needed to go and when I would pull her panties down, I would see that she went a little bit, but then she'd finish up in the potty. My friends at small group said that was good though, b/c at least she's realizing once it starts, it doesn't need to finish that way, so at least she takes off running and finishes up in the actual potty!!!
It hasn't been so bad, but I'll be glad when it's over and I feel more comfortable just letting her tell me when she needs to go instead of me obsessing over it all day long!!!

No comments: