Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years 2009/2010

Well, since Facebook won't let me download any photos, I guess I will have to put all of my New Years photos on my blog, which I intended to do anyways, but wanted them on Facebook as well.
We had a very low key New Years Eve this year which was just what we wanted. We went to Clay and Jodi's house and they had 4 other couples over as well. We ate a very nice dinner and just let all of the kids play all night. It was a lot of fun. Most everyone left by about 9:00, but we stayed until about 10:15 when Sadie proceeded to vomit right in their kitchen!!! She has had some drainage going on and she, Reese, and Sawyer were all running around all night, so I think she got hot, had too much to eat/drink, and the drainage messed up her stomach. So, that was a bit of a party foul, but she couldn't help it. So, we cleaned up her mess and headed home and got the kids in bed by about 11:00. This was the first year in a LONG time that I actually stayed up past midnight. The past 3 years or so, I've either been very tired from being pregnant or I've been up nursing, so I was already in bed by then.
Happy New Year to all of my fellow bloggers!!!!
This first one is of Sadie and Xander playing with the bells on the door. They spent quite a bit of time on this one.

This one is of Sadie playing on the rocking horse. She loves this thing! She about tips it over because she rocks so hard on it.

Moving on to the other rocking horse...

Happy New Year from Saweeeeeeeee!!!!

What? Just because I just sat here and ate 3 hotdogs in one sitting does NOT mean you have to take my picture...

Sadie and Reese playing under the kitchen table...

Sadie and Xander playing some more...

Uncle Sam has all of the babies! Doesn't he look like a natural??? ha ha

Sadie and McKenna playing "chase".

Me and my buddy Ann Loraine!!

On New Years Day, we got up and fixed a big breakfast and just played inside all day long. It was a nice, peaceful day of rest!!!
My sweetest little Tinkers eating her lunch on the counter.

Sadie "sharing" some crunchies with Sawyer. How sweeeeeeeettttt!!!

No comments: