Monday, December 29, 2008

Eating Bananas

Okay, this is my 3rd post in like a week, but I'm mainly posting this for myself so that I can look back and remember this. Dennis gave Sawyer some banana on Christmas Day. It was his first fruit! He seemed to like it. He just kind of sucked on it. He didn't really eat it or anything. Check him out!

I am determined to have this child eating all sorts of stuff by the time he is one. I am hoping and praying that he will not turn out like Sadie and eat NOTHING! Although, she did used to eat everything. Where did I go wrong????

2 comments:

Sarah said...

if it makes you feel better, it is probably a phase that Sadie isn't eating anything. my oldest did the same thing. She would eat everything and then it became a CHORE to get her to eat. now it seems like from the time she wakes up until dinner she's wanting something to eat. She's 3 almost 4 so maybe you won't have much longer.

ps. I'm friends with Rachel :)

Sarah said...

I also just remembered that we also gave her PediaSURE during that time. We would mix half a container with milk, this way she thought she was getting just chocolate milk but was also getting nutrients at the same time.