Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1st "sick" Doctor's visit

Well, I have already had to take my baby boy to the doctor and it wasn't for a "well" check-up. Sunday night, he started getting really stopped up, and when I woke him up to feed him around 2:00 in the morning, he sounded horrible! He sounded like he was struggling to breathe because his little nose was so congested. So, I took him to the doctor yesterday afternoon, and luckily, he checked out just fine. Praise the Lord! The doctor said he must just have a little cold. Thank goodness! I'm not sure how he got it though. I haven't been feeling good for a few days, so I'm probably the guilty one. Bless his heart. He's doing much better today. His nose is still a little stopped up, but he seems to be feeling better.
I took the kids on my first outing all by myself today. I needed some fresh air! We went and got gas, ran my car through the carwash, and went through Chick-fil-A drive through. Wow! What a day!!! ha ha
My chicken sandwich is still sitting on the counter getting cold as we speak though. I haven't been able to touch it due to taking care of Sawyer, feeding Sadie her lunch, putting her down for a nap, and getting him to go to sleep.
But now, I shall have a few moments to myself. I think I will eat my cold chicken sandwich, watch last night's premiere of this season's "The Hills", and maybe sweep and mop the kitchen floor...if time permits. ha ha

No comments: