Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sadie's New Pool

This is my first attempt to post a video on my blog, so we'll see if it works. We put Sadie in her new pool today, and although she was a little skeptical at first, she ended up enjoying it. She just sat and played with her princess dolls and then walked around the perimeter of the pool. When her lip started quivering because she was cold, that was my indication that it was time to get out. I officially feel completely redneck now having a blow up kiddie pool sitting in our yard. I actually went out and got in it myself during Sadie's nap and pretended that I was on the beach in St. Maarten. It kinda worked! It felt wonderful. I think it was the most relaxed I have felt since I've been pregnant. I plan on doing it often during these hot summer months.
Here are a few of my favorite pics, and hopefully, a little bit of video at the end on the bottom picture!


No comments: