Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mid-Week Update

I thought I'd do a quick mid-week update, since I won't be able to post my upcoming Weekend Update. I found out that I won't have my computer hooked up, phones, cable, etc. until next Thursday. Yikes! I think I can do without the phone and computer, but I'm pretty attached to the TV. Especially my precious DVR. Thank the Lord that most of the season finales are this week and not next week. I would DIE! I will have to miss The Bachelorette on Monday night, but I guess since it's early in the season, I shouldn't miss anything too dramatic. Other than that, I think I'll be okay.
I had my dr. appt. today. Dr. Adkins was out of town, so I was supposed to see one of his fellow dr's, but he ended up having to go deliver a baby, so I saw the Nurse Practitioner, which was fine, because I was in and out of there in about 10 minutes all together. That never happens!!!! All is well, and I'm moving right along. I will start going every 2 weeks now. I can't believe it. Where in the world has this pregnancy gone???? I will find out at my next appt. on June 4th what my exact delivery date will be, so I'm excited about that. Little Sawyer is moving around like a crazy man! I never remember feeling Sadie go this crazy this early, but maybe I just forgot. He's already poking, jabbing, kicking, flipping, etc. It's pretty amazing. I try and appreciate each and every movement. Sadie was laying on my side today, and Sawyer started kicking right at her. I wonder if he knew she was there. I like to think he was saying "hi" to his big sis.
We passed our home inspection on our new house on Monday, so we've been taking loads of boxes and things every night this week to the house and unpacking them when we get there. It's been wonderful!!! I've already got my whole kitchen unpacked, pantry filled, etc., and that usually takes forever! What a blessing! So, on Saturday when the movers come, hopefully they'll just have to move the furniture, and we'll already have most of the boxes already at the new house and unpacked. I'm pumped. Sadie will be spending Friday night at my mom's house for the first time. Yes, she is 14 and 1/2 months old and has never spent the night with my mom. It's all my fault because I am psycho. I just don't like to be away from her overnight! She's only stayed at my mother-in-law's once overnight, and that was because we were on our death bed. It's not that I don't trust either of my mom's at all, because they are both wonderful with Sadie. I would trust them with her life! But, I just like my little baby chicken in my nest. But, there's no way we can get up early on Saturday and try to start moving with her here. Plus, there's no way I can have her crawling around the new house while the movers are bringing in furniture, so my mom will have her Saturday too. I hope Sadie does well and sleeps well especially. Saturday night should be all of our 1st night spending the night at the new house. One big happy family!
Anyways, I guess that's all for now. I will post again as soon as my computer gets up and running. Fellow bloggers that are also fellow Bachelorette watchers...PLEASE watch closely on Monday night and give me a good update!! So far, I really like Jason. I know he has a kid, but he seems so precious and sincere. She'll probably keep him around for a while, then freak out towards the end and send him packin'. That's my prediction.
Hasta la Vista! Pray for us this weekend!!
By the way, our new address/phone number is:
1002 Kidron Way
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-590-7780

No comments: