Monday, January 14, 2008

8 Things About Me (Sadie Jane)

My cousin McHaney tagged me...I have to tell you 8 things that are special about me...hmmmm...I'm only 10 months old here. Bear with me...

1. I have no teefies! Yes, that is right. I'm 10 months old and I still have no teeth!!!
2. I love to eat. I will eat almost anything you put in front of me, which is kind of hard, considering #1. (the "no teeth" thing)

3. I really like it when my mommy makes animal noises. My favorite right now is the rooster sound! "Cock a doodle doo!!!" My mommy looks crazy when she does it, but I still think it's real funny.

4. I love "Itsy Bitsy Spider". My mommy could sing it all day long, and I'd be a perfectly content baby.

5. Tuesdays are my favorite days, because I get to go and see all of my friends at "My Gym". We have so much fun playing together!

6. I have recently learned how to be mobile, so I never stop going. Ever. Unless it's to eat, of course.

7. I do not like going to the church nursery unless I am in the "bye-bye buggy" the whole time. And, I mean it...the whole time. Don't you take me out of there, or you will see why...

8. I almost forgot! I'm going to be a big sister in about 6 months! I can't wait!!!! I'm going to be the best big sis ever!

Well, those are my 8 things. I think I'm supposed to tag some more people, but I honestly don't know who all reads this, so I'm going to stop there...Not bad for my very first blog, huh?

Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah Sadie!!!! Is she walking???

Anna Phillips said...

Not yet...she's just cruising around everything!

Nicki said...

Hey Anna!!
I am SO HAPPY for you and Dennis! I can't believe you're having another little one so quickly after Sadie! I know you're thrilled and I couldn't be happier for you. I love being able to 'keep in touch' with you by reading this blog from time to time. Sadie is gorgeous and you two are so blessed to have her. I love her so much even though I haven't yet formally met her. :)Please tell Dennis hi for me. I love and miss all of you!!