Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Big Boy

Well, it's time. Time for the big boy high chair! Yeah!!

This morning, I fed Sawyer his cereal in Sadie's high chair for the first time. He did great! I've been feeding him either in the Bebe Pod or the Bouncy seat, but he's getting to where he just wants to be sitting up all of the time, so I tried him out in Sadie's high chair and he did great.

So, off to Babies R Us we went to purchase one of his own. My mom met me there and between her and my dad, they bought Sawyer his high chair. Thank you mom and dad!!! Mom helped me pick it out and then dad met me at my house on his way through town and helped me get it out of the box and set it up.
Here's the finished product! It's the same one as Sadie's, but has a little different pattern on it.

I never thought I would have 2 high chairs taking up space in my kitchen at the same time, but what a sweet sight it is. I wouldn't have it any other way. Although with Sawyer's sleeping habits these days, you would think I might be lying...
He's just growing up so fast. I even moved him up into the size "3" diapers today. No more "Pampers Swaddlers". He's now moved into the "Pampers Baby Dry". What a moment! I'm going to grab my tissue...snif, snif.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I told you, the second one flies by. Enjoy every second. Love the high chair! They keep making such cute things now! I didn't have a lot to chose from 5 yrs ago like you do- the styles were just okay. But I did recycle what was his for the second one... I took an application for Merrol Hyde today for Levi to test there for Kindergarten. I almost teared up myself. I can't even think my precious little boy won't be with me that much anymore, and will be in school every day! Oh my, where does the time go??? Enjoy every hug, kiss and snuggle- which I know you do!

Amanda said...

Sawyer is too precious Anna! Harrison has been in size 2 diapers for a month now. He is getting so big! I can't imagine giving him cereal or food yet. The time flies by when they are little! These pics are great!