Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Playing w/ Greyson & Baby Sawyer Update


Today we went over to my friend Shelly's house so that Sadie and Greyson could have some playtime together. They had a ball. Greyson has some of the coolest toys in the world, and Sadie was definitely on excitement overload. I think it's so cute to see your child get so excited over playing with new toys. They played so well together. They are both such good kids. Shelly and I are extremely blessed. We had a little picnic in the floor of the bonus room and just let Sadie and Greyson run around like wild people. We had a great time. Thanks for the fun day, Shells! Shelly also gave me a birthday present, and on the card she reminded me that we have been friends for 19 years. Wow! 19 years! Now, I feel REALLY old!!!!



I went for my weekly check-up yesterday and all is well with Sawyer. There hasn't been any changes, thank goodness, so hopefully we're still set for the 30th. My doctor put me on some steroids to take for the next 2 days just in case though. Basically, it's a few pills that go straight to Sawyer's lungs and help his lungs develop quicker just in case he decides to come a little early. I'm so thankful that my doctor is so proactive. 2 weeks from today! Unbelievable!!!!!

No comments: