Monday, July 21, 2008

7 Years and Going Strong


I couldn't let the day go by without recognizing the fact that today is mine and Dennis' 7 year anniversary! It's been the greatest 7 years of my life thus far, and I know the next 7 will only be better. He is so precious to me and daily I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. So, Happy Anniversary to us, and although we won't be "raising any glasses" tonight (unless it's sweet tea, of course), it still feels like a celebration every day. I sure do love my man!

2 comments:

Amy Lafayett said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jennifer Aldridge said...

Happy Anniversay to you both.. I love him for loving you and making you so happy. If Lance and I can be even close to as happy as you and Dennis, then I will consider ourselves LUCKY!!! Give him a big hug for me. Love you both. Tell Sadie I said "High Five"