Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Own Little Ebay


We are looking to sell our entertainment center. It's fairly large, and doesn't seem to be fitting well into our new family room. We need something a little smaller, but it's such a nice piece of furniture that we didn't want to just get rid of it. We've only had it for 3 years, but it's literally eating up our whole den and barely leaves us enough room to walk between it and the couch, so it's become a nuisance. We thought someone out there may be looking for something like this, b/c we seem to know lots of people that are moving soon. So, I've attached a picture and if you are interested, let me know!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey girl, we need to start a "friends ebay!" Seriously. I am in need of a patio umbrella. Mine just broke from the storm 2 days ago. Anyway, If I know of anyone looking for the entertainment center I'll let you know. Saw your mom at Coen's office. She's so sweet.