Friday, July 31, 2009

Sawyer is ONE!

So my little fella has finally made it to his 1st birthday. I think there have been many days in the past year where I thought none of us would make it! He has definitely kept us on our toes! What a joy he has brought to our family. He has created a whole new dynamic in this house and I wouldn't trade that little guy for nothin! He made our family complete and I thank God for him.
I went in his room first thing in the morning and took his picture right away. You can't tell but all of his lights are out and it's pitch black in this picture. The flash took care of that though.

We hung out together for a little while before Sadie got up. I just wanted to get a few pics of him on his birthday. Of course, he wouldn't let go of "Monkey" long enough for me to get a good shot.


We had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with my dad, sis, and Emma. Can you get any cuter than this???? I don't think so!!!!!



Afterwards, we came back here and Sawyer opened what few presents we bought for him. Well, Sadie actually opened them, as you can see...





This is a picture of Sawyer pulling on Dennis' leg, wanting him to hurry up and get one of his trucks open!

We tried to do the "cake" thing again, but he still didn't want anything to do with it. Oh well...I tried to get one good picture, but it just didn't happen this year.


I love my little buddy more than life!!!! Happy Birthday Saweeeeeeee!

No comments: