Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random Things

Okay, first of all, I wanted everyone to see a short video of my sweet baby boy crawling! It's not the best video b/c you can't really tell how far he's crawling, and in the midst of it Sadie gets mad that he took her milk, but it's still pretty funny! She is normally a sweetheart to him, but if you take her milk, you're in for it!!! ha ha I guess he's still not crawling full out, but he's getting pretty darn close! I think my life will never be the same once he can truly get everywhere by himself!

Second off, this is what I found in Sadie's bed when I went to get her up from her nap yesterday. Does this scream "OCD" or what??? She's very particular about things, but this took the cake! I got the biggest kick out it. I had to take a picture. She calls these all of her "friends".

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Sadie's bed with her friends! Tessa does this too! She lines up her cars, her bath toys on the edge of the tub, her hair bows, etc. I joke and tell Greg she gets that from him! They both have OCD tendencies! I cannot believe Sawyer is crawling!!! He should not be this big yet!

Anna Phillips said...

I know! I think she gets it from Dennis too, b/c he's pretty OCD himself. I'm an organized person and all, but nothing like this!!!

Jennifer Aldridge said...

Well Ladies, the good news is that you aren't going to have to deal with a messy child. Anna, this is TOO FUNNY!! I love it.

Mom of three ♥ said...

That is so fun that Sawyer is crawling. My Sadie and Sawyer are full on crawling now and I have had to move everything out of their reach. I now get followed every where by Sadie, she is always under my feet! It is super cute that they are crawling now and Sadie really wants to walk she pulls herself up on things and us and would much rather have us hold her hands and walk. Sawy still is not as fast as Sadie but it is still so cute! My life is really changing now and it will get even crazier once they both start walking! So fun. :)Thanks for your comment on my blog, I will definetly keep in touch!