Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Barn o' fun



I just wanted to pass along a fun "toy" that I bought for the kids a few months ago that has been a HUGE hit! And, it's cheap! That's why I'm contributing a whole blog post to it. I got it at Target a few months ago for about $20 or so. They still have some too. I saw them last week when I was there. They are not where the toys are. They are on a separate shelf/aisle with some matching rainboots, umbrellas, and outdoor things for the kids.
Anyways, Sadie absolutely loves this thing! I told Dennis last night that she would probably sleep in it at night if we would let her. I set it up yesterday for the first time in a while and she plays in it non-stop. I had previously taken it to a playdate that I went to with some friends and all of their kids loved it too.
I just think it's a great rainy day "toy" for such a great price!
Just wanted to pass it along to all of you moms out there who might be looking for something fun to get your kiddos for Easter!

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Hi, you don't know me but I found your blog through someone who googled mine and it just happened to come up with the same kids names as mine. So I clicked on it to see and thought it was fun that someone had the same names and same aged kids. Well my Sadie and Sawyer are twins and they were born in July of 08 as well. I know it is kinda weird when people link to others blogs who they don't know, but I just had to check yours out. So hopefully you don't think it is too weird. I was just curious as to who was googling mine and then it came up with yours. Your kids are cute and you picked such cute names!

Amber