Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Best Valentine

This morning when Sadie and I came downstairs, there was a surprise for both of us! Dennis had set out a dozen roses. a card, and a box of Ghiradelli chocolates (my favorite) for me, and a "stuffed" rose, a card, and some baby food for Sadie (he said she couldn't have candy quite yet). It was the most precious thing in the world. Keep in mind, neither Dennis nor I are big on Valentines Day. I've just never been one to care that much about this so-called holiday. It's just too much pressure. But, Dennis is the greatest Valentine. Sadie is so incredibly lucky to have a daddy that cares enough about her to make sure that she feels special on Valentines Day, and I'm sure this is just the 1st of many more to come. Hopefully, her daddy will always make her feel so special on Valentines Day that she'll never need a boyfriend to make her feel that way! ha ha She was so proud of her little rose. She carried it around all morning long. I can't wait until she gets old enough for me to tell her what a special daddy she has. I'm the luckiest girl in the world too to be married to such a thoughtful husband. I am so blessed!

No comments: