Monday, February 25, 2008

7 Things About Me...

I was tagged by my stepsister, Amy to list 7 things about me that you may not know.
This might be harder than I thought. Here goes...

1. Dennis and I could've met when we were tiny little babies. Our moms were in a craft club together and says that they would bring us and let all of the babies play together. If only they would've taken pictures! I can only imagine. Those pics would be priceless to me!

2. I have spent the night at the home of Phillip Fulmer, which some people might not care about, but the UT fans will appreciate. Okay, don't get the wrong idea here...my stepmom is good friends with the Fulmers, and needed my help one weekend toting one of the Fulmer girls around, so I spent the night. Pretty neat!

3. I have 6 sisters! Well, only 1 is my real sister, but I have 5 stepsisters! No kidding! No stepbrothers at all! They are all precious though, so I got pretty lucky. No "wicked stepsisters" in the bunch!

4. I've never had the chicken pox. Lord, help me! Even when my big sis had them when we were little, and my mom made me hang out with her the whole time in hopes that I would go ahead and get them too just to get it over with, I never did! And, still to this day, I'm chicken pox free.

5. I have an unhealthy fear of birds. No, not the small, cute little birds that sing pretty songs...I'm scared to death of the big birds that eat things off the side of the road. Literally, my body goes into a weird shock anytime I pass them on the road. I get the shivers and want to scream at the top of my lungs, and do so most of the time.

6. I still sleep with the stuffed puppy dog that Dennis gave me on my 18th birthday. Poor puppy dog. Half of it's insides are on the outside. He needs stitching up, but I don't want to change him. Dennis surprised me with him on my birthday by taking me to eat at Planet Hollywood in Nashville and having the waitress bring him to the table. The big surprise was that a diamond bracelet was around his neck!

7. I have a slight obsession with Reality TV. I watch way too much of it, and I think I have Dennis hooked on it too! We watch just about every Reality TV show that comes on. Well, probably not all of them. To name a few: Big Brother, American Idol, Survivor, Making the Band (Dennis doesn't watch that one), Amazing Race, The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, etc.

Okay, now I tag Rachel Phillips!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Anna!
I learned so much! This blogging thing is too much fun!!! I feel like I should be scrapbooking or something but I am having fun reading into everyone's busy lives!
Can't wait to hear the baby update- to see if he is a HE! Take care girl-
Love,
Mandy LeMay

Amy Lafayett said...

Anna - It was so fun to see your seven things! I am loving this blogging thing, although I don't get to do it enough. But I for sure love to read everyone's! I miss talking to you. We need to hang out and let the girls play!! :) Love you!
Amy