Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pictures from our Weekend Getaway

Our friend, Mr. Bear, coming by to say "hello" Ya think he thinks I look tasty????
At the top of our hike to Rainbow Falls

About halfway up to the top of the Falls. We were hoping this wasn't what we had hiked so long for!!!
One of the so called "bridges" along the hike. As you can probably tell, it was a very, very narrow bridge with only one side rail. I felt a little bit nauseous as I crossed it.
Me and my baby!
Riding the sky lift!
A little embarassing picture of me in my morning robe, BUT, I wanted to remember the peacefulness I felt as I just got to sit and drink my morning coffee. Doesn't happen very often, or...EVER.
Our annual trip to the grocery to buy our "junk food" proved to be successful, as you can see. Pay special attention to our boxes of AdvoCare in the back! Luckily, due to AdvoCare, we did not eat very much of this food at all. But, it was still fun to have!

No comments: