Sunday, February 8, 2009

Monday Morning Funny

Everyone needs a good laugh on a Monday morning!!

We had a wonderful weekend! It was so gorgeous outside. Sadie and Dennis spent pretty much the whole entire weekend outside and I think Sadie was in Heaven! She had so much fun.

The weather was a far cry from what we've experienced this past week with the cold, cold temperatures. This is what the kids looked like every time we left the house last week!

Needless to say, I am ready for Spring!!!
We gave a wedding shower for my cousin Molly on Sunday, who is getting married in March. Her and her fiance, John, are so precious!!! Here is a picture of me, my sis, Molly, and her sister Caroline. We're all cousins.

It was just a great weekend all together. We grilled big ole steaks Sunday night and just enjoyed being outside as much as possible.
Sawyer is finally sitting up all by himself. He's been kind of sitting up for a few weeks now, but he's really started getting good at it over the weekend. He's even started to "crawl" a little bit. I'm not ready!!!!!!! It's all going way too fast!!!!

No comments: