Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sawyer Martin Phillips

We found out Tuesday that we're definitely having a precious little boy!! We are both so excited. We settled this week on the name.

Sawyer Martin Phillips
There's no real "meaning" behind the name Sawyer. We just love it. We had talked about it when I was pregnant with Sadie before we knew it was a girl, so it's been on our list of names for a while. I just love the way "Sadie and Sawyer" sounds together. It may be cheesy, but I love it. And, I wanted to use "Martin" as the middle name for sure. So, Sawyer it is!!!
I went to a consignment sale tonight and bought his bedding and some clothes for him. It's all becoming so real and so fun! I'm trying to get myself in "blue" mode, because all I've known is PINK, PINK, PINK for the past year!!!!
Everything looked perfect and healthy on the ultrasound, which was more important than anything. I think we take for granted how lucky we are to be having another healthy baby. I have thanked God a million times over the last week for getting us this far and letting all go well. We are so incredibly blessed. God is so good!

3 comments:

Amy Lafayett said...

Oh, a boy! How exciting, Anna. I am thrilled for you and can't wait to meet this little fella!

Rachel said...

Yeah! We can't wait to have a little nephew!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the confirmation of the BOY! Boys are fun, let me tell you, I know girls are too though- lots of dirt, mischief and ruckus, but it keeps ya young! I am so glad everything looked so great on the ultrasound! Tell Dennis he will now have a hunting buddy! Hope to see yal soon-
Mandy LeMay