Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Day

Easter is kind of a blur to me this year, because we had just gotten back in town from the beach the night before. Then, it was a bunch of laundry, trying to put everything away, and get Sadie back on her "normal" schedule. We missed church, which will make the 2nd year in a row that we haven't gone to church on Easter. We were going to go to the Saturday night service, but we didn't back in town in time. Then, we were going to go to our normal 11:00 service on Sunday, but then we couldn't have made it to Dennis' mom's house in time for lunch. I hated missing church on Easter, but we've vowed to not let that happen again. It should've been our top priority!!!! We went to Deb's for lunch, came home and let Sadie nap, and then went to my mom's for dinner. No Easter egg hunts for us this year. Maybe next year...

I thought the picture of Sadie and McHaney above was so cute. I love the way that Sadie has her little feet crossed. She looks so prim and proper!

2 comments:

Paul Martin said...

Annie,

I hope you and Big D remember how good Ms. Deb's ham was when your soul is burning in hell for not going to church on Easter Sunday. We will be praying for you when me, precious Sadie and little Sawyer are enjoying our times at the beach in the future. Oh, but you won't have to worry about a tan...you'll be getting a great one around all the fire. Say hello to Sadam Hussian for me. I love you.

Dad

Anna Phillips said...

Thanks dad. I needed a good laugh this morning!! Love you!