Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Disney - Day 3

We FINALLY got to sleep in this morning. Praise the Lord! I slept til after 8:30 and so did the kids. I felt like I could've slept all day! We had planned on going to Typhoon Lagoon today, but the radar didn't look good. So, we decided to use today as our "swim at the condo" day. We swam in the pouring down rain and still had a ball. It only rained for a bit and then it was just cloudy. Luckily, our pool is heated, so we were warm and toasty for the most part. The kids had an absolute ball. I think they could've stayed out there all day. We did stay for several hours. We ate lunch out by the pool and swam some more. We came in and let the kids take naps and then we ordered some pizza and got ready for the night. LJ took the night off tonight, so Grammy came with us and we went to Downtown Disney. We went straight to the World of Disney store. My personal favorite! I love that store and I am pretty sure I could spend hours in there!!!! It's the biggest Disney store in the whole world. We walked around all of Downtown Disney. We wanted to ride the big hot air balloon, but they saw some lightning, so they shut it down for the night. We got the kids some ice cream and went over to the ampitheater and watched some of the show. I went to another one of my favorite stores, Ghiradelli, and got me a DELICIOUS brownie!!!! Y-U-M!!!! We had a great time. I definitely do NOT want this week to EVER end!!!!!!!

No comments: