Monday, November 23, 2009

Decorating for Christmas!

Sadie and I got to decorate our house for Christmas this past weekend. Both of the kids have been sick, so I knew I wanted to stay in this weekend. Sawyer was feeling better so I let him go spend the night at Deb's on Friday night. Dennis and Travis headed to the farm Friday night as well, so it was just me and Sadie.
Before we took Sawyer to Deb's and before Dennis left for the farm, he put up the Christmas tree. The kids were so excited. Check out Sadie's face in the one where we turned the lights on. She was so happy!



Saturday morning, Sadie and I got up and she came downstairs and saw a few of the decorations that I had already put up. It was like Christmas morning. The excitement from her was priceless! I decided to put up some Snow Village this year and she loved it. She ran over to it and said "it's beautiful! I want to go in there!!!"


She helped me put ornaments on the tree and we listened to Christmas music all day and it was a day I'll never forget. Sooooooo much fun w/ my little Tinkers!


Here are "our" finished products!



Tis the Season! Let it all begin!!!

No comments: