Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lots Going On!

Well, today is special for a few reasons! First of all, my niece, McHaney turns 3 years old today! We all went to Monkey Joe's to celebrate! It started out as just me and the kids going to meet her and my sister-in-law since we won't get to go to her actual birthday party this weekend. Then, it slowly started to grow and practically the whole family ended up coming!
Here are lots of pictures from our fun time!














Also, my sweet little boy is 11 months old today. I cannot believe that one month from today, he will be 1 years old. I literally cannot believe it. I wasn't sure we'd make it to this point!!! ha ha

He is growing and changing every single day now. He sleeps like a champ at night. It's unbelievable. I am now a firm believer in the "cry it out" method. Although, I'm not sure I would ever do it before 9 months. Anyways, it worked! He sleeps all night long, every single night now. He's even gotten into the habit of sleeping until about 9:00 or later every morning! Praise the Lord! I have 2 late sleepers!!! I couldn't ask for more. He's crawling around, cruising around, and just starting to get brave enough to go from one piece of furniture to another. I suspect he'll be walking before long. He wants so bad to keep up with Sadie when she runs past him.
Another small milestone is that we have done away with Sadie's highchair and she's now in a booster seat. She's so proud of herself and she feels so "big".

I would've left her in a highchair until she was 5 years old if I could. She's always done great in it and she's always loved it. But in the past couple of weeks, she's been asking to sit at the table with me while I eat lunch, etc., so I figured it was time to move her over to the "big" table with us. Now, if I can just get her to start eating like a big girl...
July brings an extremely busy month for this Phillips family. I told Dennis last night that I may do a huge blog and update it every single day with what all we have going on this next month. I think we have 14 family birthdays in the month of July. It's crazy!!! And, our 8 year anniversary is in July as well.
So, stay tuned to see what a whirlwind the month of July is for us!!!! Thank you Lord for all of our blessings. I continue to feel blessed beyond belief every single day!

No comments: