Friday, May 8, 2009

Gigi's Cupcakes...oh my!

We finally got a Gigi's cupcakes on "this side of town"! Hallelujah!
I've been hearing my sis-in-law talk about how delicious they are and I was so excited when I saw that we were getting one in H'ville.
So, I decided to go and treat myself (and Sadie) for Mother's Day. I'm starting a diet on Monday, so this was my only chance to enjoy one of these delicious treats for the next few months.
I let Sadie pick hers out and she was so excited. I made her eat a few bites of a sandwich for lunch and then I let her chow down on the cupcake. I felt like it was her 1st birthday again or something. It was so much fun to watch her enjoy it! Here are some pictures from start to finish!




Then, I thought..."why not let Sawyer enjoy one too???" That's not fair for him to have to watch me and Sadie enjoy ours and him get nothing....

Just kidding! He got real excited, but I had to take it away. I don't think that would have felt real good on his little tummy. Although, I did let him stick his finger in and have a lick of the icing and he was less than impressed with the taste.
So, if you're looking for a yummy treat, GO TO GIGI's!!! Keep it in business, people! It's delicious!!!!!

No comments: