Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sadie's 2nd Birthday Weekend


What a fun, fun weekend we had. I still can't believe we spent it celebrating Sadie's 2nd birthday. I had to push back tears all week last week thinking about her turning 2. I just can't believe it. I know it sounds stupid and mushy, but it breaks my heart that the time is going by so fast. I pray constantly that God will stop time so that I can have her just like this forever. She is just the sweetest little angel. I don't know what I would do without her. Dennis and I got her a kitchen and she was SO excited. We gave it to her when she woke up Saturday morning. She has not stopped playing with it. She has the best imagination and I love that about her. We had her party at 1st Baptist in the Family Ministry Center play area/party room. It was definitely a hit! I hope to have many more parties there. They do EVERYTHING for you and I was not expecting that. I actually got to sit back and enjoy things for a change! The kids had a ball! Sadie was a precious angel the whole time, despite the fact that it fell during her naptime. It was the only time slot they had, so I had to take it! She got sooooooo many wonderful gifts. We felt extremely blessed. Everyone loved on her so much. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet Tinkers!





Here is a short video of us singing Happy Birthday to her. She didn't like being in the spotlight too much but she was a trooper!

On a side note, our family welcomed baby Crew Chance into the world on Tuesday morning. He's so sweet! I went to visit them in the hospital and it felt so weird to be on that floor again in Baptist Hospital. It seemed like only yesterday that I was there having Sawyer. Cayce and Crew are both doing great. Here are a few pics I snapped of them while I was there.

No comments: