Friday, July 6, 2012

One Month To Go!

Well, today is July 6th, which means the first of day of school is ONE MONTH AWAY! Am I any more ready than I was a month ago? Nope. The upside is that 2 months from tomorrow, we leave for our family trip to Hilton Head! So, even though the kids will start school soon, we still have our most favorite week of the year to look forward to shortly after school starts! We've had a great summer so far. It's been VERY laid back. Lots of sleeping late, lots of seeing friends, lots of movies, lots of laughter, lots of time at church doing camps and VBS, a little swimming, and lots of fun! July is our busiest month of the year, so I know it will fly by! I am a little bummed b/c Sadie didn't get the Kindergarten teacher that I REALLY wanted her to get, but I know that God is in control and I know that He will put her in the most perfect classroom for HER. I'm currently covered up with consignment clothes! I've offered to tag 4 of my friends' clothes this year so that I can make some extra money for Hilton Head, so I have clothes all over my house right now! But, it's such an easy way to help them out AND make some extra money with very little effort! And, I don't have to give up time with my kiddos to do it! More updates...Dennis has a little venture that he is planning to start in the Fall. We are both SO excited about it and are hoping that it works out for him. This has been a HUGE passion of his since he was really young, so I'm so excited for this opportunity!! Not much news going on, but I just felt like I haven't updated my blog in over a month! Oh, I can't sign off without failing to mention that we have had RECORD HEAT for the past couple of weeks. It's. Been. Miserable. We haven't been able to play outside AT ALL, which really stinks, b/c that's our most favorite thing to do. There is relief in sight, so we're crossing our fingers that we'll get to spend the last few weeks of summertime outside, where we should be!!!!!!

No comments: