Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February...so far

Two words to describe our first half of February...SLOW & SNOW! If this snow doesn't go away soon, I might lose my mind. I have never been more ready for sunshine and warm weather! I want to get outside and play!!!
We had a huge Superbowl bash at our house!! Okay, I'm joking. We did nothing. Here is a picture of Dennis' dinner plate the night of the Superbowl though. Wow...

Sadie likes to "read" her Bible. So, I had to take some pictures of her. She also likes to "read" it to Sawyer. Very sweet...


These next pictures are one day at lunchtime. Sawyer was so tired that he literally laid his head down on his highchair while eating lunch. Of course, Sadie had to do the same thing...



And, then there was Valentines! Ahhhhh, something fun in the boring month of February!!!
Here are the kids opening their Valentines goodies from me and Dennis on Sunday morning.
Sawyer got some M&M's in his bag and they all fell out of the package so he started gobbling them up as fast as he could get them in his mouth. It was hilarious!
Nothing like M&M's for breakfast!


Sadie was very excited about all of her goodies in her bag.


Anything else in here, Dada????

Thank you, Dada! Happy Valentines Day!!!

Here's to a much faster 2nd half of February and NO MORE SNOW!!!

No comments: